Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Graduation Day! YAY!

I am the worst blogger in the world! I have re-dedicated myself to being a blogger and I decided to start with graduation. I finally graduated in May. I finished my classes in December so it was kind of strange to go back and actually walk in May. I am glad that I did but it was super boring. Many of my family members were there to support me and it was awesome! I love them! Go Utes!




This is me and my cute husband. He was not my husband at the time this picture was taken. Yes, as I said, I am a little behind on blogging and yes he is now my husband. (more on that later)
This is the fam. The cool lei (spelling?) is from my dad. He suprised me with it. : )

Me and Kado



Me and Addy




Me, Addy, Jenny and Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment