Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Put on your acid wash jeans we are going to the POISON/DEF LEPPARD concert!

I went to the Poison/Def Leppard concert with my aunt Jenny and some friends. It was so fun/funny! It made me happy I didn't live in the 80's for long. I hear it was great but I just don't get it. People came all decked out their 80's outfits and it was great!





These are all the girls! This was the second attempt at the picture. The first time most of the ladies made the "I love you sign" instead of "rock on." LOL It's not their fault. They are moms. : )




Okay, so I know that I am probably going to hell for taking this picture and laughing at these people but SERIOUSLY?! HA! This was the greatest. The best was during the slow songs she would dance with him and run her fingers through his mullet. I know I know. I am a hateful, aweful person.



This guys sporting the bandana also cracked me up.







1 comment: