Monday, May 4, 2009

CRAFTY!

So, I have decided that I am going to be be crafy. After several attempts of trying to master various crafty projects I decided to just give up and that I was just not meant to be crafty. I decided to give it one more shot when my friend Jessica inspired with me with her super cute crafts. I decided to make my first project for my super cute cousin Addy. I modge podged (spelling?) scrapbook paper on the A and painted the rest. I was pretty happy with the finished project and so was Addy so it is all good : )





The finished product. Am I dork for taking a picture of it because I am so proud of it? Truth is I don't know if I will ever have a project that will turn out again. Who knows, this could have been a one-time deal right?

2 comments:

  1. Jillian wants one of these. if you go to the babies r us website you can see what her room theme looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And aslo why haven't you been posting on the "other" site?

    ReplyDelete