Friday, May 10, 2013

Pregnancy With Gracyn

These are some important things I want to remember about my pregnancy with Gracyn.

June 12, 2012-Today I found out that I am pregnant! I was in such shock and I took 3 tests to be absolutely sure. I went in to wake your dad and tell him the exciting news. He thought for sure I was waking him up to kill a spider. I have never seen your dad so happy as when I told him you were on the way. He hugged me and hugged me and offered to make me breakfast. He is going to be the best dad in whole world.

Aug 24, 2012-Today we found out that you are a little girl! Grandma Teri's friend Cody took an early look for us and she said that you are definitely a girl. I was shocked because I was pretty sure you were a boy. Your dad has said the entire time that you are a little girl. Your dad had the biggest smile on his face and looked and me with tears in his eyes. We are so happy to have a baby girl!

Oct 5, 2012-Today your dad felt you kick for the first time. I had felt you moving around for a while but that is the first time your dad had ever felt it. We were watching the BYU-USU game that night and Utah State had just a kicked a field goal so he was pretty sure you were giving him a high five. I hope you love football because it will take up the majority of our time during the fall.

Nov 10, 2012-Today was my baby shower. It was thrown by Aunt Jenny, Jacey and Jessica. Many people braved the terrible snow storm to come celebrate your arrival. Everyone already loves you so much and can't wait for you to get here.

Random Things

*You love it when your dad talks and sings to you. Your favorite songs are: Utah Man, the prius commercial song (weird) and Isn't She Lovely.  Every time I can't get you to move I have your dad sing to you and you start kicking like crazy. We joke that we don't know if you love it or hate it. You guys have "dance parties" every night.

*I am pretty sure you will love ovaltine. I have started out pretty much every morning of my pregnancy with a glass. I am afraid you will also like jalapeno/cream cheese tornadoes from 7-11, hot dog on a stick, cafe rio and pancakes. Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment